1. - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
2. - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
3. - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
4. - For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
5. - And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
6. - Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
7. - Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.
8. - Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
9. - And thence sailed to Antioch, from whence they had been recommended to the grace of God for the work which they fulfilled.
10. - But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
11. - And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.
12. - And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:
13. - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
14. - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
15. - By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
16. - To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
17. - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
18. - Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
19. - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
20. - By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
21. - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
22. - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
23. - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
24. - That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
25. - What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
26. - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
27. - What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
28. - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
29. - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
30. - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
31. - Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
32. - Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
33. - And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
34. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
35. - Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
36. - I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
37. - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
38. - For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
39. - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
40. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
41. - Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
42. - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
43. - For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
44. - We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
45. - Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;
46. - Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.
47. - Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
48. - For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
49. - And not that only, but who was also chosen of the churches to travel with us with this grace, which is administered by us to the glory of the same Lord, and declaration of your ready mind:
50. - And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
51. - And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.
52. - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
53. - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
54. - Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
55. - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
56. - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
57. - And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
58. - I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
59. - Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
60. - Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
61. - Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
62. - To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
63. - In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
64. - Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
65. - That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
66. - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
67. - If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
68. - Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
69. - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
70. - But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
71. - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
72. - Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
73. - Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
74. - Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
75. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
76. - To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
77. - Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
78. - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
79. - Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
80. - The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.
81. - Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
82. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
83. - Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
84. - That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
85. - Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
86. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
87. - Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
88. - And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
89. - Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
90. - To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
91. - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
92. - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
93. - The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
94. - To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
95. - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
96. - That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
97. - All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.
98. - Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
99. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
100. - But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
101. - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
102. - Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
103. - Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
104. - Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
105. - Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
106. - Grace be with you all. Amen.
107. - For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
108. - But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
109. - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
110. - Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
111. - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
112. - Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
113. - As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
114. - Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
115. - But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
116. - By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand.
117. - Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
118. - But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
119. - Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
120. - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
121. - John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
122. - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.