1. - Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
2. - A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
3. - For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
3 Results in Old Testament
1. - The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
2. - Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility.
3. - By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.